The Beauty of Being Found

There are nights when I could spend forever looking for the perfect song to play. Sometimes to capture a feeling, sometimes to chase the blues away, sometimes to bring myself to tears on purpose.

And I get so deep into the sound that I don't even realize my eyes have been closed for hours, and the darkness I thought I was existing in erupts into a brilliant pool of light reminding me, I am here... I am here.

It's like I have to constantly lose myself to find myself. Much like a gardener with a spade digging a hole to plant a bulb to watch it bloom in Spring. I am a repeating repeater. Circling back to check to see the where of where I've been and the someplace I've still miles yet to go, so busy with this finding of me and who I am.

Unearthing.

Uncovering.

Digging deeper just to know I've got it right.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs