Over Due

If you're a thought you will want me to think you and I did ...
~ Tori Amos

A night full of dreams. I know what's in my head now. All the thoughts came to me last night as I tried to sleep. First at one, then at two, followed by three and four until my alarm clock was the last to wake me up at six this morning. Groggy and yet weirdly refreshed, I made my way to the shower with a myriad of voices continuing on with their conversations in my head.

Be honest they said. No more excuses, no more reasons why to weezle out from what it is compared to what you think it could be or even should be. You simply have to stick to your guns. Say the words you haven't said because you didn't want to learn the outcome of honesty.

You're long overdue for understanding.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs