Pollen Counts

This is me, almost in a better mood than the one I was in last night.

I'd like to think I could blame it on forgetting to take my allergy medication just before I hustled out the door, barely able to close it behind me with hands too full to do anything more than hold on for dear life yesterday.

As usual, it was a rough start to the morning. If only I could get more sleep, seems to be my answer to everything. Not that I think it would actually make a huge difference in me not wasting valuable time when I'm supposedly on a schedule. Still, I'd run over the Easter Bunny for the opportunity to head on back to bed.

Speaking of Easter ... I hope all of you out there had a wonderful one. As for mine, it's almost too comical to speak of. Let's just say that I have absolutely no hankering for any fried rice any time soon. Bleck.

I have 10 minutes to get to work ...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs