All In A Day's Time

Good morning Monday morning.

Not much to say good about it, other than I am up, awake and almost ready to face the day, if one doesn't take into account that I have yet to get dressed and am sitting here with a purple bandana on my head, looking all sorts of non-goddess.

The weekend, despite one little flub up, went particularly well. I spent time with Sean, Brenda and Barnes and Noble - all respectively of course - although it should be said that I spent far more money in the company of Brenda than anyone else. A necessary evil I suppose when one takes into consideration that we were shopping for a new spring wardrobe for the minor child.

KC, ever quick to notice a pile of new clothes on the living room table, eagerly tried on every single outfit upon getting home from her weekend at her father's. She's expecting to wear one of her new skirts this morning to school, but I have no choice but to tell her no considering that the weatherman has promised that there will be little to no warm up to today's cold start.

Oh well ... I suppose it's time to pull myself together and get to work. Maybe if it's quiet I'll get time to write another chapter in my it's going to take me a lifetime to write novel.

Any proof readers available out there?

And before I forget ...

Happy Birthday to my sister (the eldest) Amy ... Presents wrapped and awaiting opening.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs