Frustration

The main reason I've stopped writing is because people worry too much. You can't have a bad day on a blog without someone thinking, "Oh no... This could be a cry for help." And while I do admit to crying and being stressed out over the small stuff more often than not as of late, there should be absolutely no worries of me offing myself anytime soon. Mostly because (a) that's not the kind of person that I am or ever will be and (b) there isn't a man alive worth that sort of cost. So please, when I write something that maybe sets your censors to buzzing and maybe even has you grinding your teeth remember that what you're reading is not necessarily about entertaining you dear reader. Sometimes it's merely my own form of talk therapy because unfortunately in this recession that no one wants to admit we're still in, I just can't afford to do anything more than write down my thoughts and hope that by doing so I'm helping myself in my own unique way.

It really is quite simple... Writing makes me feel better. But if I've nowhere to write where I feel I can be myself without any censors than my only option is not to write at all.

I love you Mom... Stop worrying. When I really need someone to listen to what I've got to say, you're always my first phone call.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs