A Welcome Change of Pace

Good things...

KC and I went for a walk last night along one of the trails of our local park and despite a minimal amount of whining (on her part, not mine) we had ourselves a bonafide Mommy and daughter bonding moment.

The sun is SHINING! And it's WARM!

I painted my entire house - from top to bottom - in two weeks time and FINALLY it feels like HOME!

My new chair for my reading room was delivered Wednesday and it is SO COMFY!

I went on a camp retreat with my church last weekend and despite the manual labor part had fun...

Guitars and campfires go awful nice together...

I found a roll of film, had it developed and got some great shots despite the roll being over two years old.

I have great friends!

My new washer/dryer are finally getting hooked up! No more laundromat!

Tori released a new CD... I've already listened to it more times than I can count.

I feel like SMILING!

I'm laughing more and being miserable less! (Always a good thing!)

I love my Mom! (Statistics show she loves me back!)

My daughter thinks I'm a dork and occassionaly (okay, more often than not) I am!

Love is nothing to regret even if you don't end up together in the end.

I'm getting over my fear of walking down the street.

I have a backbone!

Puppies are cute... Cats are cuter!

My daughter is growing up and she's beautiful.

I have a new found respect for antiques.

My youngest sister is graduating from college.

Life without internet service available (24/7) is not so bad at all.

I work with idiots! And there are days I feel like I'm a cast member of some sitcom.

I never feel like Newman. Norm, maybe...

Blueberry coffee always perks me up.

Sometimes you need to slow down and realize you have everything you really need.

Do something nice today. Maybe you'll brighten the day of someone who could really use a double dose of happiness.

Be kind! Considerate! At peace! In love! Humorous! Helpful! Hopeful!

And if you can't do anything else... Just smile. I know I am...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs