If It Doesn't Make Sense, I Understand It Perfectly


I need a to don't list.

Let's face it. The to do list is old news. Been there. Done that. Or tried to do some of it before giving up halfway through.

It just seems to me that a to do list only knows how to do one thing, starting with one little got to be done and ending up with a whole batch of still got to do, which adds up to only one thing... Stress!

So I'm switching it up, turning things around, and trying something new on for size just to see how it might feel to be high up on the probability chart for completing a task by doing nothing much at all.

Doubt not my genius good people! I am like a pioneer left stranded on the Oregon Trail faced with the horror of making a decision between (A), (B), (C), or (Depending Doom). Will I trade the bullets needed to shoot big game to buy a two ounce vial of Chicken Pox vaccine to save poor Tommy's life, or will I hook up with another wagon train, and barter my old washing tub in return for a ride on a half dead donkey?

Or will I completely get off topic and wind up talking about something so out of the blue that I'll have no idea of how to get back to what I was originally saying?

Some things, like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, the world may never know...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs