Proud To Be A Democrat (Win or Lose)

I know... I know... I'm a bad little non-blogging blogger... But even so, you had to know I'd be around tonight watching my TV as if my eyes were glued to the screen with my fingers crossed and my heart hoping that the future of our country is about to change...

Change for the better that is...

So if I wake up tomorrow morning and I hear that Senator Obama will indeed become President Obama, I'm going to be one happy woman... On the flip side of the coin, if I hear McCain took the prize, I'm going to throw the covers back over my head, cover my face with a pillow (maybe even two) and scream like no one has ever heard a woman scream before...

That however is not something I want to even contemplate for too long... After all, I've been constantly reminded for the last eight years what's it like to have a republican at the helm... (Not that they're all bad... They're just not democrats!)

1 comment:

YM said...

How could you go to bed without staying up to hear Obama's acceptance speech? It was history being made...it was Lincoln and King's dream and the hopes of Americans of all colors and creeds shining moment. It was America as America is meant to be.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs