Pipe Dreams?


Libraries make me cry. Or to be more specific, my library makes me cry. Or maybe, just maybe I was feeling a bit weepy today and just happened to be at the library when the tears threatened to start rolling down my face. Then again it seems that whenever I go to the library, which mind you this is me we're talking about so the word often does come into play, I always seem to be fighting to keep myself together.

I think it has something to do with walking down the aisles, searching for that ever elusive book and knowing that the one I'm searching for is the one I've been wanting to write and just haven't gotten around to yet. And every time this feeling comes over me, it reminds me of something that Toni Morrison once said, "If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it."

So what am I waiting for?

2 comments:

YM said...

and the answer is?

Debb said...

I feel the same as Toni..and that's just what I've done or started to do I should say..writting my memoires :) Do it!

Debb in MA

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs