Washed Ashore

Sick again. Sitting here trying to type while ignoring what seems to be a need to throw up. And I'm difficult. Refusing to schedule a visit to the doctor because I keep thinking it's going to go away. And yet, for the last two weeks it's been constant, leaving me fine for a few hours and then hitting me hard for all the rest. At first I thought that I had caught the stomach bug like everyone else in my office had but now I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't something more severe I should be worrying about.

Perhaps this is just a manifestation of my stress. And I am stressed. Clinically stressed. Stressed beyond any reasonable limit. Stressed beyond my abilities to handle it well. But I've handled stress before and I don't recall wanting to vomit every three seconds. And wanting to puke is stressing me out because there's nothing worse than feeling sick all of the time.

And I'm tired… Did I mention I'm tired? I'm so tired that I can't sleep and had it not been for Tylenol PM these past two nights, I doubt I would have slept a wink.

What to do… What to do?

Maybe I should stop stamping my feet like a child and call the doctor.

Then again it's hard for me to part with my cash… I have so little of it these days.

I need to make a decision.

But for now, I'll take to my bed, stare at my ceiling and think on it until I fall asleep.

1 comment:

YM said...

if this matter has nor resolved itself, I recommend a sensible course of action - call your physician & schedule an appointment...and then keep the appointment.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs