Back Pocket Logic

How do you avoid the unavoidable?

Sooner or later it happens to the best of us. We come across a person or a group of people who for one reason or another instill in us a grand desire to get as far and as fast away from them as possible. Most of the time we luck out, coming in just low enough under the radar that we're virtually spotless and untraceable. But there are times when you can't avoid being spotted, like a deer standing alone in a barren field of winter unable to find a tree to hide behind; times when you can't help but be out in the open when like that deer, you and your fawn are just trying to live your lives...

My solution – or rather my so-called plan of action is to be extreme. To do not what is expected of me but to do the least likely thing someone would think I'd do. And while I'm not saying I'd start screaming fire in the middle of a crowded room, I wouldn't be at all averse to causing one hell of a scene if I felt it were in my best interest to do so.

Considering how much thought I've put into thinking about how I'd handle a sticky situation should be more than enough to prove my point that not even public humiliation – for both myself and someone else – would be the least bit of a deterrent should I deem it necessary to do whatever it takes to be left alone. After all a woman who knows where the obvious chinks in her armor lie, also knows best how to notch her bow with assets she has readily on hand.

So the question remains… How do you avoid the unavoidable?

You don't...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs