The Post That Almost Was

And just like that, an hour and a half of writing goes down the tubes when the auto-save feature decides to take a nosedive...

To say that I am a bit less than pleased at present time would be a gross understatement of I'm irritated beyond all reason of fact.

Lost are my references to cotton candy clouds and dandelion fluff. My dragonflies hovering over blue waters, skimming a glass surface. Gone are my perceptions of how one must write from the inside out. My belief that words don't come when you wait, but wait until you are ready to hear them. How one must be like a white sheet left on the line to catch the wind with only one unprecedented and unassuming pin to hold it down.

Such pretty, pretty prose...

Such a waste of a perfectly good post.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs