Ringing In

Why do I still feel like it's 2005?

What's all the hype about 2006?

What's going to change this year? What's going to stay the same?

I have questions ... Mind you, they are without answers. At least at this point.

But I'm hoping it's a better year than last year. A better day than yesterday. And that tomorrow, I'll wake up and put the world to rights where it has went wrong. At least my little corner of it.

I wish the same for you dear reader ... Dream big, laugh often and love with your whole heart.

2 comments:

Nance said...

I felt the same way when the clock struck midnight. Nothing felt different but yet I'm still waiting because I have that hope. I'll always be a dreamer. I actually don't know what I'm waiting for. I think I have to realize that nothing except myself can honestly make me happy. There are things I would love to change about my corner of the world too and I do try to and I try to teach my son the same. That's all we can do. Have a wonderful and blessed 2006.

TammyJ said...

Stacey... Happy New Year.. I hope the new year brings all you wish for..

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs