Rainy Day Woes

How many times do I need to tell myself that my worth isn't based on someone else's opinion of me?  Their approval?  Their rejection?

How many times do I need to try to convince myself that someone's exit from my life isn't my fault, isn't always for me to take the blame, isn't because I'm someone who can't be loved?

No matter how I look at it, I'm the common denominator and I can't figure it out what it is that I must be doing wrong that things seem to start so good only to crash, burn and disappear in the flames.

How do I trust when I'm all out of faith?  

How do I ask for help when I've carried my own world for far too long?  I don't know how to need people when I'm so used to being needed.

How do I let myself love when my heart has died too many times to be revived?

I wish someone would tell me what it is about me that makes the men I've loved go away... Because I'm still here.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs