In a New York Minute

I have absolutely nothing to write about. Or at least I actually do, but just don't have the wherewithal to constructively put it down for all of you tonight.

However in my attempt to re-commit myself to NWTLO, I'm here. Because darn it, I do remember how to do this blog thing. I really, really do ...

Now if only I had something more spectacular to write about other than my spaghetti measuring tool find, signing KC up for little league and that unfortunate incident with the, at the, when I was ... Well, let's just say that that one will keep.

(Oh and yeah ... I am incredibly jealous that my father and my nephew both got to see the fabulous Billy Joel concert (that I was supposed to go to) last night! From all accounts, it was one hell of a show!)

1 comment:

Coyote Girl said...

Although it is a hard lesson for a 10 year old, you are the best teacher of how you handle bad times; you are showing KC how to get through whatever life brings her way,,,it's okay to show your disappointment and vulnerability because you are also showing her your courage and strength and tenacity,,,your ability to take risks, lose and still be able to get back up and go on,,,life is all about choices - both good and bad - and what we learn from them. You may be reeling and bending in the wind right now, but your strength, the blessing of friends and family and the Great Spirit the holds you close will prevail. You will not break. Remember, You Are Loved.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs