Because I Can

I'm at the library this morning and as early as it is, I've already gotten so much done, I feel as if I should just go home, throw myself down on the couch and spend the rest of the day watching movies relaxing...

The guy sitting next to me, or rather one chair down from me, smells like a walking ash tray. It's hard to breathe - not only because I'm still hanging on tight to this cold I've had for the past two weeks - but I swear he's managed to clog up my lungs a little bit more just by being there. And yes, I realize it's rude but seriously, maybe it's time to cut down on a few dozen packs a day...

Anyhoo I really don't have much to say this morning. I've decided - well, with a little common sense talk from both Bren and my Mom - that's it's time to unplug from the whole GB situation. Simply put, if it's not right now, it's never going to be. And as both were quick to point out, I need to remember how the situation played out with SB when honestly, I should have left well enough alone the first time I knew he wasn't the one for me. Needless to say, I don't always learn my lessons the first or even the third go round. But I'm trying...

So this is me saying okay. Let's see what's around the corner. Because good things come to those who wait, and maybe I've just got to wait a little bit longer.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs