Awake and Sleeping

Why I'm bothering to write anything tonight is beyond me. I'm so tired from another goodness only knows how many hours I worked today day that I could quite literally cry from the sheer exhaustion of it all.

I should have also finished the post that I wrote yesterday but I'm afraid you're going to have to settle for disappointment tonight because that post is not happening. At least not until maybe - possibly - tomorrow. If I get to it that is.

But for now I am going to go upstairs with my dogs to curl up beneath the covers and get some sleep. I pray the alarm clock takes its time to wake me up...

2 comments:

YM said...

not much here to comment on, but I still remain your biggest fan....

Stacey said...

I'm glad my Mom comments!

It makes me happy.

And just because I didn't give enough content doesn't mean it doesn't require comments.

:)

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs