A Matter of Speaking

Sometimes it's perfectly okay to avoid people. It also happens to be a well known fact that people who annoy you should be avoided at all cost. And in my case, it's sometimes safer to be far away from those who annoy me than very nearby. Or at least able to hang up a phone quickly in order to hold my tongue. Let me explain...

You are an obnoxious asshole. The world would be a better place if you were castrated. The beauty of silence is only amplified when you're not speaking. Men like you make women like me want to become lesbians. Or join a nunnery. Or give up sex in general for the rest of our natural born lives.

I'm just saying...

2 comments:

YM said...

I take it this is dedicated to someone you don't love...

Stacey said...

:) Well not dedicated to someone I do...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs