Between Floors

According to my sources, I am the kind of person a person might want to get stuck in an elevator with. Granted they might change their minds within five minutes of that actually happening but I am more than happy to take a compliment in whatever form its given. It also helped to finally confirm what I've always thought... I have issues that others find entertaining! Sweet Jesus! Wonderful! I am relieved!

That all being said, I'm exhausted. Another wacko day at the office and I'm tuckered out and ready to sleep so I can wake up and do it all again tomorrow. Kind of like the sort of deja vu you don't want to keep experiencing. I have that. I am a long time sufferer of suffering on a daily basis.

Yes, my friends it's true... Put a creative girl in a boxed up world and you spend your days feeling cubed.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs