Cleaning Out My Closet: Part Two

So I was tempted last night to pull an Eminem joke with the whole cleaning out my closet thing, but somehow without the sound of me saying it, like I am at this very minute saying it again, my best guess is it would get lost in the translation and you wouldn't find it funny. It IS however funny ... So please, just to humor me this one little time (Though it should be said if you give in now, you'll probably give in again, and then I'll be doing more of this because I'll know you'll do these stupid things I'm bound to ask ...) say it with me.

Ready, set, go ...

(Sniffle)

That was beautiful. You are the best darn bloggers this side of the Hudson! I mean it! We'll do lunch ...

But for now, I'm off to do work ...

2 comments:

Easy for you to Say said...

:)

Anonymous said...

I threw out my closet too. ;)

M.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs