House Inspections

My house is a mess and I just don't care ... And really, does it matter to me what the people who are doing the house inspections think of it when I'll be out of here within the month? Okay. So it does matter a bit to me but I've got to not let it. There's not enough time to get it all sparkly fresh so it has to be what it is. And what it is, is something that looks a lot like someone who is moving nine years worth of stuff. Really, the fact that this place is messy should be expected when considering all that ... Maybe I'll leave a note taped to the front door that reads,
"Please excuse the mess. I was too tired to care."

Oh well. I better get to starting my day before it starts without me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought her pet name was pumpkin!
M&M

Coyote Girl said...

Home inspection? Is this something new? Glad they are not knocking on my door today...I'm off from work and preparing the flower garden for the spring to come...tulips, daffodils, crocus and planting cold weather pansies...Housework, laundry, be damned...Previous post has me overly curious, but I'll not be a buttinsky - no offense to our Polish friend - (I love ya, Brenda)I am available for venting, support or whatever may be needed and if not needed, that's ok too. It's Friday eve - that must make everything somewhat tolerable!!!

KC said...

I'm a bit late with a reply but as you already know, yesterday was far from a good morning.

I just love those days when everything that can go wrong, does ... Yuck.

M&M ... Pumpkin is definately not it.

Mom ... Home inspection was due to my current place being sold to a new owner ... One who not only wants to jack the rent just a bit higher than the astronomical price it already is, but also wants to rid himself of all its current tenants in order to fix all the problems that haven't been dealt with in the last nine years ...

I guess it's a good thing I was already planning on leaving.

Which reminds me, I gave my official notice yesterday.

As for the SLUG post ... Nothing I can't handle, although it took a lot of effort on my part to keep the visualizatin of me punching him in the nose just a visualization.

Some people must be born stupid ... I can't think of any other reason than that to explain the things that come out of SLUG'S mouth.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs