Filtering Out the Spam

I've been a very bad blogger ... Ignoring NWTLO has not been my intention, and yet it's been the reality.

Anyhoo ... In the off chance that I post something again worthy of comments, I'd like to apologize in advance for turning on the spamming content filter.

For a while, I thought I could just go in and delete the occasional spam myself, but after deleting over twenty of them yesterday on OLD posts - ancient posts, to tell you the truth - I decided that even a gracious host would have to require a little extra effort from her guests.

So Spam filter on and posts ... Well, let's hope those will be on again too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't appoligize girl! SPAM sucks.

I look forward to reading what ever you post... Like, today I would've really, really loved reading something.

It appears blog world died this weekend. Oh, some people have lives -> I forgot!

M.

KC said...

Maybe you were just looking at the wrong set of lights ...

;)

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs