The To Do List

The list keeps getting longer. And despite how much I've already moved, gotten rid of, or stored away, there is an endless supply of more just waiting for me to decide what - if anything - I should do with it.

On top of that, I've appointments and so much miscellaneous paperwork to fill out, and calls to make to almost everyone who is anyone in the phone book, that my brain is close to nervous breakdown mode.

Appointments however are on the top of the to do this week. At present time we've two for the minor child, one for the cat, and one long overdue one with my hairdresser. And I think, if I can find the time this week - maybe Thursday, if all the planets align just right - I can get myself in for a much needed haircut. Goodbye and good riddance Cousin It!

Until then my dreams are filled with professional movers ...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs