An Hour Before Dawn

I must call it a night early and get myself to bed. Though it's not a 12 hour road trip to North Carolina (though to be honest I wish it were) KC and I are taking off early tomorrow morning to head towards the mountains and Grandma's house.

The drive is pretty easy and as long as the weather holds off from dumping more snow on us than we need at the moment, it should be smooth sailing to and back.

So I'm off to bed ... Perhaps I'll find some good dreams to come and keep me company until morning.

And if for some reason some of you go away on holiday before I come back ...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

L said...

Hope your trip was safe. The wee one and I are going to my parents and won't be back until Friday - so Happy Thanksgiving!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs