Where the Time Goes ...

I'm alive ... And breathing. And thinking of all the things that I'd like to write about again some time soon. But for now, I'm becoming familiar with this silence. This pulling together of thoughts, one by one, until sooner or later this page will await them all.

Don't give up on me. Some morning in the near future, when you sit down before your computer with your coffee in hand, looking for something worthwhile to read and waste a few minutes of your morning, something will be here.

I'll be here ...

2 comments:

Coyote Girl said...

Happy Birthday...words fail me in telling you how much the world changed the day you were born. I hope you will always remember that you have a unique voice and that your prose is our window into your soul and your world. Hope to see you back with your delightful insights soon.

KC said...

Here's hoping for a few more good years of change ...

And lots more things to say while I'm at it ...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs