Dragging

KC is singing terribly off key, an original song entitled "Mom Won't Help Me With My Homework Because She's Writing On Her Blog" ...

I wonder if perhaps I should take this as a sign that I have a problem or just enroll the girl in singing lessons before any further damage can be done to my eardrums.

I am in full avoidance however of most everything tonight. The main thing being the current status of my house. Disorganized and messy, the clutter seems to have come from nowhere taking over every little nook and cranny. And I'm not just talking about dusting the angels off.

But alas, I have absolutely no inner motivation to get the job done, let alone started.

I wonder how certain people would feel about blindfolds while visiting.

Oy.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs