Harry Potter-ized

Yes, ladies and gentleman ... I was there for the grand unveiling of installment six. The crowd was massive, the countdown all but unbearable, but as number 101, I was out the door by half past midnight with my copy in hand ... (Along with another book that happened to catch my eye. Damn Barnes and Noble! They know my weakness!)

But no ... I'm not going to even think about opening that book a crack tonight. I know better. If I were to read so much as one sentence, I wouldn't stop until I was finished. And believe me, when I say I can live up to my word. I read book one through five in the course of one week and was disappointed that I was going to have to wait for more. (Patience has never been my thing.)

Many stories to tell about all I witnessed tonight, but for now, my bed pulls me away from words. Sweet dreams to all my favorite muggles out there.

2 comments:

KC said...

Happy bday Malyssa ... Hope your bopk arrives on your doorstep sooner rather than later.

Bren ... Have you been living under a rock? Harry kicks ass!

As for your last comment, I'm not going to dignify that with a response ...

;)

Orbling said...

Films are good, got all the DVDs - I leave the reading of them to my mother and brother.

Definitely see them Bren, if you like that sort of thing. If you don't like magic and fantasy then perhaps not.

5 books in a week? They're big too. I think I'm at about 7 books so far this millenia, though in fairness 6 of those had a spoken word accompaniment. :S

I love books, my eyes don't like reading - at all, they bleed.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs