Helloooooooooooo ...

In respect to my own self interest, the hoochie koochie post is on hold until further notice, or at least until I know someone other than my Mother and my best friend are reading this blog again ...

Sad, isn't it? You go away for a little while and suddenly realize you've been abandoned. Not that I can blame any of you who went away. A blog without its writer is a pointless read indeed.

But that I suppose is the awful and honest truth. Life has its own agenda, and sometimes it goes in a different direction than we would have it go.

Anyhoo, my daughter is waiting on me to turn off this contraption and get to the business of movie watching. So I must be off ... Life for me is more often than not beyond this world with a limitless amount of windows.

2 comments:

L said...

I'm still checking on you regularly, and happy to see youposting again.

Spring and sunshine are peeking into our lives!

KC said...

Gotta love that sunshine ... I've decided it's past time I begin making a little bit of it my own.

Thanks for sticking with me despite the silence ...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs