Taking It Down in My Little Black Book

Praise the Lord people ... This girl has finally had her light bulb, earth shaking, oh my God I can't believe it took me so long to catch on moment! And damn, if it wasn't just in the nick of time. I'm talking the bottom of the ninth with bases loaded and one out left at bat ...

It seems to me that what I haven't been doing these past few months - okay, let's be honest - these past ten years is taking charge of my own future. I've been cheating my own destiny by being too uninvolved in my own life. And I've been content to sit back and take what comes to me without ever really being proactive about getting out there and getting what I want.

But no more ... I'm about to take charge in a big, bad way and I'm about to take names ... Names, numbers, you name it. I'm taking it all down, and getting myself a little black book to call my own. And that's not just Dr. Phil talking ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl :-)

Orbling said...

Well, I never held with the old proverb: 'All things come to those who wait.'

Time expires awfully quickly for that.

KC said...

Lord knows the last thing I need is to waste any more time ... I'm already well beyond my quota for doing that. And I'm not sacrificing my happiness for anyone. Not one little bit ...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs