On With the Scooching

Tomorrow is the dreaded Doctor appointment and I need to go to bed in the next few minutes so as to mentally prepare for it all. I can't believe that Bren and I made these appointments all the way back in January and now here we are, a mere hours away from having to scooch down ... And I don't really want to scooch down! Not today. Not tomorrow. And certainly not a week from next Friday.

Thankfully however, we've got ourselves some motivation. Knowing just how dreaded these appointments were going to be, we decided to take a full blown vacation day and live it up large, with plans to meet our friend Robin for lunch, followed by a mad spending spree. Okay maybe not so mad, and not such a spree, but a little shopping can help soothe any flustered soul, or at least soothe our egos ...

1 comment:

KC said...

Woo Hoo! We came through with flyng colors and had a fun rest of the day to boot!

I'm thinking about sharing the "DV" story, but I'm not sure if I really want the entire world to know about it ...

However, it is funny enough that I may have to get over my embarrassment and share.

Talk to you in the morning!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs