Blog on the Run I

You'd think that after so much time away, I'd have no problem sitting down tonight to write this post. And yet, I'm in a world of what in the world should I write about? Wondering what on earth could possibly sound interesting when nothing of any interest has happened at all. (My crazy ski mask wearing neighbor who still happens to be locked behind bars with no hope of posting bail, presently excluded of course.)

So let's recap, shall we?

My feet still have blisters. The play is officially over. Lucy had her rabies vaccination. KC is driving my nuts. And honestly, if I never have to hear anything more regarding any of the Jonas Brothers, I will consider myself blessed.

I'm hitting the gym, and if I didn't know any better, I'd swear it was hitting me back. The pancake breakfast at church was not on Saturday as I previously believed, but on Sunday. I bought a new apron for the occasion. It was that exciting...

I watched Atonement and was disappointed that I didn't like it as much as I was hoping I would. James McAvoy however has finally convinced me that Colin Firth is not the only man I might consider running away with. In fact, if he ever gets around to asking (which he won't)I am halfway gone already...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs