Shopping Therapy

Good morning, Sunday morning.

Still a bit of a sloth this morning, although I did manage to wake up a bit earlier than yesterday. I'm sitting here wrapped in KC's Mickey Mouse beach towel, hair still wet from the shower, thinking about what things I'll be doing today.

I suppose soon I shall have to call my sister (Amy) and see if she'd like to make a run to a couple of hardware stores with me to look for a new computer desk for KC since Dad gave us - KC- one of their spare computers. Also still need to find her a suitable bed frame to replace the one that was broken. Not much luck there as everything costs more than a mint, and the craftsmanship in my opinion in not worth the extra bucks.

As for last nights shopping trip, Bren and I hit a few select stores and managed not to spend every dime in our pocketbooks. I bought new dining plates at BB&B, but only had enough cash on hand last night for four ...The remainder of the set I've figured will have to be built one paycheck at a time.

But I like these plates. Glistening white squares, very simple and elegant to boot. Although I don't think Brenda was as keen on them as I. But lately I've come to realize that sometimes understated sophistication is far better than in your face I'm too expensive for you to even be looking at me artifice. So I got them and I'm very happy with the purchase. I guess there's some things I want to change around here and for some reason the plates seemed qood place to start.

I also bought a new shelf for KC which I will attempt to hang level today. It will be a nice surprise for her to come home to, to see I've bought her the display shelf she was begging me for on Friday. I'm so proud of my little one, she's the first in our line of women to conquer her two left feet ...

Anyhoo, I'm girl on the move.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs