Sleep as an Art Form

I almost slept the entire day away today. In fact, it was far after two this afternoon when I finally drifted back to consciousness and out of my bed, going downstairs to pour myself a large glass of juice, and munch on a thin slice of rye toast.

Normally wasting a Saturday in such a lazy fashion would set my teeth on edge. But today it just felt right to hide out under the covers and seek sanctuary from the real world in dreams now too fuzzy to remember.

There's another thunder banger overhead and it's starting to sound pretty damn intense so the details of my shopping trip with Bren will have to wait until the morning.

(SIGH)

Too bad there's not a man here to cuddle with ... It's always nicer to ride out a storm in the safety of someones arms.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs