Plans Unplanned


Awake and writing. Or at least searching for words to write to clarify the recent change in plans concerning a countdown that mere hours from bringing itself to a close, has found the actual mission itself aborted, at least for the time being...

And there's no doubt that I'm disappointed. And concerned. And over thinking... And trying not to be too much of the previous three; knowing just the same that there's little hope of that at all.

Stepping away for a moment is the only clarity I can think to find. Perhaps it is a mistake on my part to put these words out there, to draw my circle in the sand and say, "This is where I'll be should you decide you'd like to cross my line."

And self-preservation be damned you know. As scary as it is, I'd rather risk the the right risk, than risk nothing at all. And there are people I'd risk all the right things for. And maybe someday, the right person will take that same risk for me.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs