Searching For Someone To Be


KC and I went shopping earlier for Halloween costumes, or perhaps the more apt description of what we did was browsing as we looked but did not buy. And it's a seriously sad state of existence when you can't find a single costume for a kid that not's completely inappropriate in one way or another. Costumes for kids should be fun, fairy tales and fantasy things but sexy? Never...

And I had to send KC back to the dressing room quite a few times with the answer of no, not in this lifetime on my lips because Little Red Riding Hood looked more like Little Red Riding Ho and that just wasn't going to happen... At least not on my watch.

And of course I am so unfair and just don't understand it's what all the kids will be wearing and really, do I need to be so overprotective, I mean do you know what insert any random friend's name here are letting HER be for Halloween?

Sigh... I miss the days of Jessie, the all girl cowgirl.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs