Impressions


It's hard to think with KC honking on her oboe in a way she's more than well aware is only grating on the nerves like nails scraping across a chalk board. And I am quite convinced that she only knows how to play at one level, otherwise known as loud.

My head is spinning after a day like today. And I can't help this feeling of being pushed off balance. Something is nagging at me and I haven't a clue what it is other than maybe my own insecurities which have adamantly refused to put themselves at ease. Then again if there was ever a time when they were at ease it must have been back in a time that I'm unable to remember...

But I don't want to go running away this time. I don't want to chicken out and give up before I've even begun. I don't want to push too hard, or hold back too much or give the wrong impression while I'm struggling to simply just be me.

Breathe Stacey... Just breathe.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs