Something Rather Than Nothing

A quick something to say so I can get it said and get myself to bed...

Things accomplished today:

1. Forced myself to go to work and not have a pretend sick day.
2. Three miles on the treadmill. All uphill.
3. Made dinner for tomorrow tonight.
4. Two loads of laundry, one load of dishes and grocery shopping.
5. Did not maim anyone today.
6. Played with the pint sized pup.
7. Made KC clean the cat litter.

Things not accomplished today:

1. Did not call and make KC an appointment with the dentist.
2. Did not color my hair as I have been meaning to do for the past two weeks.
3. Did not clean out my car and it's plethora of water bottles in need of recycling.
4. Did not make bed.
5. Did not maim anyone today.
6. Did not talk to the new lady downstairs about the ridiculous volume level of her television which she leaves on every night, all night.
7. Did not take Lucy for her walk.

I know as far as lists go, this one is so close to lame that I can't even say it's bordering on it. But this whole getting back into the swing of things is a bit hard after too much time off for bad cable behavior.

Still something is always better than nothing and just as soon as I succeed in making a complete and total ass of myself, I guaranty that you'll be first to know.

3 comments:

YM said...

Old proverb: If dog owner walk 3 mile (all uphill) on treadmill, but not take dog for walk in outdoors, dog owner should shorten treadmill walk and give that time to dog (and owner) to exercise and breathe fresh air...

Anonymous said...

I agree...poor dog!

Stacey said...

Maaaaaaaaa!

Stop making people think my dog is deprived! Lucy gets more than her fair share of outside time, right along with all my time when I'm not at work...

Trust me, this is one pampered pooch were talking about! I'm one short step away from doggie ice cream! And honestly, I'm already far more attached to this pup then I should even admit to.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs