Something More Than Wonderful



I'm way too tired to write anything that would do last night's concert any justice, when really there is just SO much to tell ... I will however say that our seats were phenomenal. Dead center. Third row from the stage. Wonderful. And I swear, Tori looked right at me and smiled ... Most likely in response to the goofy look I must have had on my face. I mean WOW! She sang almost ALL of my most favorite songs and ended with my most favorite of all ... Hey Jupiter.

Anyhoo ... I'm in need of a nap, while poor Brenda, M&M and KM are all working themselves silly on very little sleep ... Sorry guys! If it helps, KC and I spent most of the day at the mall shopping ... Or at least thinking about shopping.

But last night was the absolute TOPS! Before, during and after the concert ...

08/23/05
Saratoga Springs, NY
Saratoga Performing Arts Center

Set List (While I love all of her music, there are some I love more than others.)

Original Sinsuality
Little Amsterdam
Icicle
Goodbye Pisces
China (I sing this one in the shower ALL of the time.)
Spark
Siren (Driving in the car, this is always a good one to have cranked to full volume.)
And Dream of Sheep (Cover song #1. Does anyone know who the original artist is or was?)
Moonshadow (Cover song #2.)
Mother
Sugar
Jamaica Inn
Strange
(This is one of the songs I really wanted to hear at the last concert I attended.)
The Beekeeper
Bells For Her
Putting the Damage On
Apollo's Frock
Hey Jupiter (Dakota Version) (My ALL time most FAVORITE Tori song ... Ever.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it was a great concert. She rocks....

M.

KC said...

It was something better than wonderful ... ;)

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs