Spit Spot

For once I'm thankful for overcast skies and the chill breeze that's blowing lightly through the trees. I slept in this morning, waking up at 10:18 precisely and thought for one moment to myself how comfortable my bed was, and then mentally ran down my somewhat lengthy list of things to do as my bare feet made contact with the rug.

But now I've come downstairs to survey the mess before me, school supplies that need to be put away, laundry that needs to be done, cats to be fed, and a daughter that needs to help with some of the smaller chores just as soon as I get our breakfast under way.

I hate waking up to the thought of chores, but the simple truth of the matter is they need to be done in order to enjoy the rest of the day, and for us, the rest of the week actually ... And so I really should set myself in motion.

Other than the Tori concert on Tuesday, KC and I are planning on making no plans but just sort of winging it every day this week so things should be interesting ... Sometimes it's far better to go with the flow than bog yourself down with the making of plans. Regardless, I think I'll load my camera up with film and see what images might come forth.

7 comments:

KC said...

Just think, you'll get to experience the magic without any preconceived notions ... ;)

But yes, it should be exciting. Why wouldn't it be? And better yet, you get a night out without the kiddies!

I'll call M&M in the morning to see if he has anything to say on the carpooling thing ...

KC said...

Check that out, I posted that exactly on your "special time" ...

KC said...

Oooh sweat towel ... Somehow that loses something in the translation. ;)

However, if you're speaking of 50 Cent, I can see the appeal ... Well, sort of.

Glad you had a good time ... I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

BREN, SHE LIES!! I HAD TO CALL HER ABOUT CAR POOLING, THEN SHE INSISTED YOU COULDNT SIT WITH ME. AS FOR THE CDS, SHOW UP AT WORK AND STEAL THEM OUT OF HER OFFICE LIKE I DO. I AM ENJOYING 50CENT NOW FOR THE PAST 4 WEEKS.
M&M

KC said...

Stop being an asshole and take your cap lock key off ... As for calling, I was getting around to it. It just so happens that you called before I had a chance to call you. But the thought was there. so shut up!

And for the last freaking time, "NO! You cannot sit with Brenda." Why? Because I said so.

And let's not be months on getting me my Fifty back either ...

Oh and yeah, I'll be calling you sometime tomorrow morning to finalize plans.

So keep your line free cupcake.

;)

Anonymous said...

pithy,pithy!!
M&M

KC said...

Would this be a good time to ask you if you've been in the Vodka? Again?

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs