Ridiculous Ramblings

If I had a last nerve, I'd be down to it today. Between the minor child mouthing off, work burying me alive, and people being well people, I've had it from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. And I'm tired...

So much for that vacation doing me any good. My stress levels are back to being just as high as they were before I took the time off.

And this is possibly not a very good time for me to decide to try to negate some of my bad habits. I mean cause really... I want to cry myself right into a big bowl of ice cream right now and it's only by a thread I'm holding myself back.

I also want to go to sleep... But somewhere in my room there is a rather large spider lurking in the darkness just waiting to get me. And really, how am I supposed to sleep when there's an awful good chance that it could crawl on up and get all spidery on me...

If it weren't so darn late, I'd be breaking out my vacuum to go all Ghostbuster on its ass. For the sake of my neighbors however, I'm going to resist. Maybe I'll just sleep with a shoe or maybe I'll just sleep on the couch.

Or maybe I'll just stay up all freaking night long writing nonsense, listening to music like I am right now on my headphones. Northern Lad by Tori to be exact... Damn. I really should have gotten those concert tickets. I knew I was going to regret that one. I must have been having one of those crazy moments again...

I need to get out more.

Except Friday night is out as Bren and I are volunteering some time to the church, Saturday I've got to work for who knows how long during the day, and Sunday... Well, aren't I suppose to get at least one day of rest?

Which reminds me... Wasn't I invited to a party? And when am I supposed to go? And how am I getting there? Because no... I don't walk to camp out in a tent in someones yard, but driving home is not going to be an option.

Hmmmm... Decisions, decisions, decisions...

On another note, my Mom is on vacation in Ireland... She called me right before she left to board her plane and asked me what I wanted her to bring me back, and I asked for only one thing...

Bono.

If Mom brings him back, there will be no doubt that she is the bestest Mom in the entire world!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs