A Day Full of Manual Labor


I got a slow start today but I'm only now just sitting down after having spent most of my evening cleaning like I haven't cleaned in quite a while. And all I can say is damn... I need a drink.

But the only drink I want right now is a tropical fruit smoothie from Dunkin Doughnuts and I'm not leaving the house to go get one. Besides we're having yet another sleepover as I have not yet learned the art of saying no and evidently meaning it.

I am not however making ice cream sundaes again tonight but mostly because I don't want to wait the twenty minutes it would take to thaw the ice cream out... I've been complaining since last October and more recently for the last three weeks to my landlord that something has gone wonky with the fridge. And wonky is putting it mildly as the freezer is snowing and turning everything in it to blocks of unbreakable ice and the fridge is barely staying cold enough to keep the milk from curdling.

The good news however is that supposedly he'll be delivering and installing a new fridge tomorrow... But like most of his I'll get to it eventually promises, I'm not going to believe it until I see it and he's not going to see the rent check until it's done.

Along with that, it's back to work for me in the morning and I'm not dreading it like I thought I would... In fact, I would almost go so far as to say I've missed a few people... Proving my point that I really do need to get out more.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs