Pulling a Mike Rowe.

I have to get up at a very unreasonable hour to go to work extra early in the morning to catch up on all the work I wasn't able to get finished today... And while I'm attempting to think of what I can blather on about tonight, I've got to tell you that I've got nothing. 100% nada.

And though I assure you that I could - if I really, really wanted to - continue on in this vein for a good ten minutes more, I'm going to save us all the trouble and go to bed. Because (a) I'm sleepy, (b) I'm not a morning person until about 11:00 am and (c) did I mention I have to go to work at a very unreasonable hour in the morning?


But here's an idea since I've been having some blank moments lately as to writing topics... I've decided to pull a Mike Rowe. And if you don't know who and I do say who Mike Rowe is, I direct you to the Discovery Channel where eventually you will find a man who does all sorts of nasty jobs with a smile on his face and for all intents and purposes a good attitude on screen. He's also (in my book) on the yummy side. In fact, if there was even the smallest chance that he could be convinced that cleaning KC's room fell under the heading of DIRTY JOBS, I'd be sending in my video application right here and now. (Besides I've already given up on the idea that my job would actually constitute one, that is unless you count some of the conversations I've been in on which are SO not my fault. I mean really, people tell me things and I'm just there to listen. A completely innocent bystander. A-yup.)

Anyhoo I was attempting to make a point as difficult as that can be for me... So here it is, if you have any ideas for something you'd like to read, feel free to send them my way... Who knows... I may even write something that's actually more interesting than how I spent my labor day cleaning my entire house!

Woo Hoo! The places we could go!

Toodles until tomorrow. This is me saying, brush your teeth, wash your face and get a good nights sleep.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs