Mouse Hunt


My cat is stalking the linen closet. And honestly, I'm getting a little concerned that there just may be something I might not want to know about in there because tonight is the second night Tavi has stationed herself right outside its door.

My worst fear is that somehow a mouse could have crawled up the heating duct and is now hiding out - or at least attempting to hide out in the closet. And as much as I know I need to just suck it up, put on my Nancy Drew cap and take a look, I so don't want to know.

Because if I know and if I find something (a) I will scream and (b) I'll have no choice but to deal with it and D-Con is not a viable option.

Updates to follow on the possible mamalmas rodentia outbreak... (And no, those aren't real words - at least as far as I can tell, but I liked the sound of them.)

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs