Because You Can...


I'm about to go hang out with some chicks... And some ducks. Possibly some geese and maybe a few rabbits. Most definitely a cow. Perhaps even a llama. There will not however be any water buffalo to contend with, much to my disappointment.

And once again... Someone said, "Sure thing!" when she meant to say, "No way." Proof positive that I've really got to practice on my just say no skills before Nancy Reagan begins to think I'm completely hopeless... All kidding aside, if I am going to say yes to something, a good cause is always worth my time. And it does have a way of making me thankful - yes, thankful - for all the blessings that I do have.

** After post note **

Bren and I opted to share in the responsibility of donating a flock of chicks today.

If YOU can, and if YOU will, even if you can't do it all on your own, I urge you to give of yourself what you can, if you can... The greatest gift after all is not the one you receive, it's the one you give away.

Heifer International
Be the difference.

Online Gift Catalog
Make a difference.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs