Silence and Reflection

I sit here. Tears in my eyes. Smile on my face. Absorbing everything I've just seen and heard and felt. And I am thankful for good movies that can make you laugh as much as they can make you cry and make you think.

So tonight I have only one question to ask of you. And to ask of myself.

What great passion moves you?

Answer that... And you answer everything.

And if you need help remembering, find something to make your heart remind you...

* For those of you wondering what movie it was that I was watching - which for the sake of rating I'll give 4 out of 4 stars, click here. Just keep the Kleenex close.

** Also a note of thanks to Susan who in her infinite wisdom this Christmas bestowed on me the wonder of Netflix. For someone who doesn't particularly care for mainstream releases, it is truly a magical and wonderful gift.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs