2008 - In With a Bark?

If my greeting to the New Year anyway implies how the rest of my year is going to go, I'm going back to bed.

Thanks to Spin of the downstairs neighbordom and her little dog, whom sight unseen I've decided - at about four something this morning while trying unsuccessfully to smother myself into unconsciousness with my pillow - shall from this day forward be known as Yippy Von Yappingburg, woke me up with a succession of don't these drunken idiots who own me understand I need to go to the bathroom barking, barking... I can only say that my welcome to the New Year was not the way I would have chosen to ring it in, had I cared to ring it in at all.

I have however decided that number two on my resolution list has pretty much decided itself.

Let's refresh, shall we?

1. Donate blood. Get free cookie and orange juice.
2. Make it known to Landlord that something needs to be done about the mistress of songs downstairs, and her little dog too...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs