Done Day


Today my employment with company X officially comes to an end... Yesterday there was a little part of me that was sad but today all that sadness is gone and there is nothing but relief and excitement to start my new life with company Y.  (I start Monday!)

Company Y already has a ready made family that is eagerly anticipating my arrival.  Guys that I have known and even called friends for years.  Being out on the road alone in my car these last six months really opened my eyes that even though I can be content to be alone, I really am a person who needs people.  I also need information at my fingertips, paperwork on my desk and a centralized command center where I can plan taking over the world...  But I digress...

So it's time to get my day started... Wish me well!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs