Spectrum - There's a reason Rum is in their name

Holy Hannah!

After an hour long cantankerous odyssey arguing with Spectrum on the validity of an overcharge of $200 I would like to announce that I have come out victorious.

My nerves however are shot... Right along with my patience, my hopes, my dreams and right now even my will to live.

Seriously this company is just so fucked up in their small minded heads that even I can't wrap mine around it.  Shady as fuck is the only terminology that truly seems to apply.

My blood pressure is through the roof, my anxiety is in full motion and thanks to New Year's I at least have a bottle of rum and a bottle of pineapple to mix together and make the next few minutes better than the 60 that just came before.

New Year - New You is a resolution that #Spectrum ought to be making.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs