The Line

So opportunity is knocking and I've been asked out on a date for this coming Saturday night.  I (in true fashion) panicked like a deer in the headlights and didn't commit to either a yes or a no.

I like K...  But K is definitely not giving me any signs of life other than checking in via text.  And I still say lack of effort = amount of interest or lack thereof.  Unless he considers texting effort... But no, he's got to know that a woman would expect to see him and be asked out on a date even if that date was something simple like going for a walk or taking a ride or whatever you could find to do where you could simply be in each other's company.  At least I think he should know...

So the question is do I take M up on the date or do I hold off until I'm sure I know what I really want to do?

Decisions.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs