Switching Gears

So I did it... I gave notice today to my current job so why my stomach is still upset and unable to handle even the smallest bite of food is beyond me.  I feel like throwing up or maybe sleeping and quite possibly both although not at the same time.

I'm exhausted.  I got zippo sleep last night regardless of popping a melatonin pill before heading upstairs to bed and closing my eyes.  I didn't help my chances of getting back to sleep either when I picked up a book and began to read... Half a finished book later it was almost 4 in the morning and my alarm was set to go off at 6.

So here we are... Upset tummy, a final notice of resignation given to current job, a head that literally needs to hit the pillow and no energy to crawl up the stairs.


No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs